Friday, August 17, 2012

Transition into True Adulthood...


I am at the age when a lot of my friends are turning thirty. Thirty tends to be a momentous age that is considered a transition into true adulthood. Some of my friends are dreading it, while others are excited for the next stages of life. One way to mark the occasion and to cheer up those who aren't looking forward to thirty is to get a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne from Engrave-a-Remembrance that has a special birthday message on it.
 
 Great birthday ideas are not easy to come by but a set of toasting glasses and Dom Perignon Champagne will be perfect for my friends that are turning thirty. I can put a message on the bottle that is meaningful for our relationship and they will be able to keep the bottle as a memento. We can toast to the many good years ahead of us while we enjoy the champagne. The personalized toasting glasses are perfect because they can be used for the many celebrations that are ahead of us. There is nothing like toasting a special occasion with premium champagne.
  
Many of my friends also got married recently and the champagne and toasting glasses from Engrave-a-Remembrance are perfect anniversary gifts personalized. I can get them engraved with a message about their anniversary and wish them many more wonderful years together. This is a truly special gift that is perfect when I am having trouble thinking of great birthday gift ideas. It is a wonderful way to celebrate and also gives the recipient something unique to help them remember the special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment