Friday, August 17, 2012

Perfect Gift for My Best Friend!


I have a couple friends that I have been very close with since my childhood. We have exchanged birthday gifts for years and it is getting more and more challenging to think of great birthday ideas. I like to get something that is personal and show that I really value our relationship and know their personalities well. The personalized toasting glasses and champagne bottles from Engrave-a-Remembrance are perfect gift for my best friends. With Engrave-a-Remembrance, I can select a bottle of premium champagne like Dom Perignon champagne and have it engraved with a special message to wish my friend and happy birthday. The toasting glasses can be personalized as well with initials or a date. I know we will have a great time popping open the champagne and reminiscing about all the fun we have had over the years and the many great years ahead of us. In addition to great birthday ideas, champagne and toasting glasses also are great for anniversary gifts personalized. Many of my friends are coming up on their first anniversary and I like to get them something special to mark the occasion. With a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne engraved with a special message, they will have a memento they can keep to remember the special day. The personalized toasting glasses and champagne bottles from Engrave-a-Remembrance are wonderful gifts for many other occasions as well such as weddings, retirements, and engagements. The recipients will have something to help them remember the day and they will be able to use the toasting glasses for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment